The stage is set for the second annual Sports & Leisure Catering Awards.
Once again SLC Magazine has travelled the length and breadth of the UK to find those sports and leisure caterers taking food and beverage to new heights in our fast-paced and inventive industry.
With eight awards up for grabs, we have taken into consideration football stadia, racecourses, theatres, palaces, museums and National Trust properties, all of which have shown amazing levels of quality across their food, service and delivery.
The innovation and excellence of the nominees for the 2017 Sports & Leisure Catering Awards has demonstrated just how important the food and drink at sports events and leisure attractions has become. And it is time to celebrate.
Held at the world-renowned BAFTA in London on Tuesday, 12th September, the dazzling awards ceremony will be hosted by popular television presenter and personality Mark Durden-Smith.
Taking home an award that recognises the dedication to catering excellence is the perfect way to celebrate the high levels of food and beverage management that exists across the UK’s top attractions.
On the night, guests will be treated to mouthwatering canapés and delectable drinks in association with our sponsors, as well as having the opportunity to network and mingle among some of the best sports and leisure caterers in the UK.
For our event enquiries team, please email: email@example.com
CHEF OF THE YEAR
• Darren Fairminer – Newbury Racecourse
• Gemma Amor – Ascot Racecourse (Sodexo UK & Ire)
• Neil Ashton – Amadeus
• Pete Higginson – CGC Event Caterers
CORPORATE HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE OF THE YEAR
• The Gatsby Club, The Championships, Wimbledon
• The Captain’s Lounge, Lord’s Cricket Ground
• The Matchball Package, The Emirates Stadium, Arsenal FC
• Smart Sports’ The Clubhouse, Twickenham
EVENT CATERER OF THE YEAR
• CGC Event Caterers – Great Yorkshire Show
• Jockey Club Catering
• Sam Bates, External Events – Amadeus
• NFL Series, Wembley Stadium – Delaware North
HERITAGE & ARTS ESTABLISHMENT OF THE YEAR
• Killerton House – National Trust
• Marlowe Theatre, Canterbury
• Kensington Palace – Ampersand
• Birmingham Hippodrome
• One Event Management
• A Place in Time
• The Clubhouse, Fulham Football Club
• Tonic at The Science Museum
MENU OF THE YEAR
• York Racecourse Hospitality
• Quevaga’s – Jockey Club Catering
• The National Railway Museum – Levy Restaurants UK
• Rum & Sugar, Museum of London Docklands – Ampersand
STADIA & ARENA OF THE YEAR
• Barclaycard Arena
• BT Murrayfield
• Emirates Stadium
• The Championships, Wimbledon
SLC CATERER OF THE YEAR
Nominees to be announced on the night